In continuation for my love of searching for amazing thrifted finds, I gathered a few pieces from the last few weeks to share.
- Floral top – Looks pretty dreamy tucked into highwaisted jeans. With the first button unbuttoned. The floral design reminded me of something similar from Reformation.
- Black knitted tank – Hugs the body comfortably. It looks basic, but the quality is 10/10. Found this for a dollar.
- Yellow/Navy plaid blouse – Or can be used as light jacket. Not a big fan of plaid, but the combination of these two colors work so well. Additionally, it’s surprisingly versatile with a lot of items in my closet.
- Salvatore Ferragamo shoes- Super chic, and elevating to any outfit. When I purchased this, it literally looked like it was never worn before. The bottom of the shoe gave it away, but still.
- Black leather square toed ankle boots – Another staple in any closet. I’ve been looking for a pair just like this (see above photo).